Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, and online courses.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library.
Visit your local library to sign up for a library card, or sign up for an eCard online!
Annual Membership Fees
- Adult - $10
- Family - $20
- Juvenile - Free!
- Teen - Free!
- Juvenile family members cannot borrow DVDs or videos from the adult collection.
- Print items: loaned for 3 weeks, with two renewals
- DVDs and videotapes: loaned for 7 days, with two renewals
Charges for Overdue Items
- As of April 2023, Milk River Library has gone fine free - no overdue charges
- Unreturned items will be marked as lost 28 days after the last due date
- Lost items will be charged a replacement cost
Renewing Your Membership
Click here for information on renewing your library card.