In an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 throughout our community, the library will remain closed to the public until further notice.
Starting June 26, Curbside Pickup service will be available for items put on hold.
To place holds online:
1. Search the catalogue on https://milkriverlibrary.ca
2. Find an item and click 'Place Hold.'
3. Login using your library barcode and PIN. (Contact us if you don't know your login information.)
4. You'll receive a notification when your hold is ready for pickup.
5. Contact Us to arrange a pickup time.
If you're not able to place holds online or would like us to to put together a list of selections for you based on your favorite authors or genres, please feel free to Contact Us directly.